Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gay Talk

My heart is pumping very fast around. Breathless.

One of my friends used to ask me since I've only been reading or watching comics about gays, will I like gays in real life? cause they are like.... totally different. So far I'm all talk and no action. But I found the answer today.

Just saw some photos of a so called famous Beijing gay couple (Iam not so sure about the famous part) by accident (I swear!) and its....................beautiful~~~

Haha....you guys should have expected it (esp 1t) since I should be quite famous for liking gays by now. Every guy in this world is being 'fantasized' by me. Including my twin brothers (they are really so damn gay. lah!).

The younger gay looks girlish though. Very cute. Very young also. No wonder the guy falls in love with him.

Not just gay lah. I like love between homosexuals in general. Maybe because it's harder to come by? People generally view relationship between 2 of the same sex as wierd and unnatural (which in a way is true) so it takes quite a lot of courage for couples like that to step out and reveal their relationships to the public. I am sure they also have some sort of internal conflict with themselves before they finally admit that they are different and only likes the same sex.

Of course there are some which only do that because of sex or some other reasons. Let's not talk about them. Yet.

I'm not sure I'm that open to lesbians yet. Never come in contact with them in anyway. Reality or virtual. So I won't talk so fast. But it shouldn't be too much a problem if I am not the one directly involved ;P

Another reason that I am so open to gays is that I, unlike most girls, dun think it's a waste that all the handsome guys turned gay. In fact I will hate to see ugly gays (stay away from me!). It will be so~ dirtying my eye. Moreover I dun think I am the one that will really cherish love when it comes. If it comes. Socializing is such a chore. And if I have a boyfriend who need me to think of topics to talk about all the time (it happens to a lot of my friends), I rather say sayonara~ I am too lazy to put in that much an effort. Which I think is another reason why I stay away from relationships.

Anyway. To conclude, Gays Rulez!!! Pls scroll below for pics of the Beijing gays to disturb your senses (eye candy 4 me!)


No comments: