I feel like clearing them before I touch on my purchase of snail cream (sadly that's the only skincare purchase I got there. I am very surprised and dissappointed with myself as well ).
Today I am touching on the first use of Skin Food Platinum Grape Cell. Sad to say I don't really like it. Mainly due to the packaging. More on that later.
Description of Skin Food Platinum Grape Cell Emulsion & Toner
(taken from http://eng.theskinfood.com/)
- Skin Brightening & Anti-wrinkle.
- A premium anti-aging emulsion containing grape cells and platinum particles that brighten and firm aging skin from the inside out.
I am just testing using the gift set sample.This is the box it comes with. I am a huge fan of the color purple and I like the rustic feel of the embossed design on the box. Up to there I am truly pleased.
In the end I got really frustrated, not to mention that it hurts a lot , trying to dump the slightest bit of the emulsion and toner on my palm.
The retail bottles looks like it might be some kind of pump. Hopefully that will be better as something with such a thick consistency really ought to be packaged in something beside just bottles like this.
After application it gives a sticky feeling and it doesn't fade away after 20 mins.
- Cool design. Especially on the retail versions.
- Solution is slightly purplish!
- Sweet smell, between wine and grape candy.
- Solution is hard to retrieve (from sample bottles)
- Solution stays on skin for a loooong time.
- Sticky consistency
Verdict: Hmmm...don't think I will be purchasing the retail version. My skin seems helpless in absorbing the toner and emulsion. Got to look for other anti-aging alternatives then. :(