Sunday, August 10, 2008

Training from Hell

Some of you might have known, some of you didn't. It doesn't matter. I've applied for position of bank teller in OCBC and last thursday is the 1st day of an 1-mth training aka Camp Hell.
That is the 1st time I wore high heels like after 20 yrs? So nw my front and back of my legs are 'skin-less', all rubbed away by the heels. Hurts like hell when I bathed. The ulities fees this mth, at least the water part, should dropped a bit cause I bathed super fast. Cannot tahan la~ Who invented heels anyway? He/she is gonna 2 get it from me when I found out!
So tiring la. Everyone in the training (not a lot, only 11 of us) r complaining of 'no life'. Go 4 training den go hm 2 sleep. Den at least 1 exams every wk. U know hw much is their passing mark? 75% siah! If I can get that high, y would I be there? I'll be in uni by nw with sch fees supported by the govt! Duh~
Still gt so many yrs 2 go. My future looks like the weather right now - Dark & Gloomy. Wouldn't be long before I got the urge 2 say - "Goodbye cruel world!"

No comments: