Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lesbian Vacation

Hmmm......

Looks like someone think that I need a lesbian vacation.

Wonders what criteria am I selected on....is it because my facebook relationship status has been pretty much empty all this while? So they thought I have something to hide?

Or could it be my living status which is currently in Australia that did the trick? I didn't really see much gay couples in Australia though....

It caught my eye cause its so out of the ordinary but seriously....who need to go on a specially-organized lesbian trip? If I am lesbian I would just go on a normal trip and enjoy myself. Don't see the need to spend a few extra bucks just to look at an entire tour full of women.

I nearly want to submit my particulars though...since its free anyway, but I decided against it in the end. Not such if I can handle an entire tour full of lesbians, especially when they assumes that I am one of them.

No comments: