Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I wish people will appreciate me more for what I've done.
Since young I'd already know that I am not as outspoken or as good-looking as my mother or both my brothers and clearly know that i will never be, so I always have to try my hardest just to make sure that people don't hate me. Anything beyond that is considered a luxury.
Obviously that philosophy doesn't work anymore.
I don't know what to do. I've been doing more than what was expected of me and she clearly wasn't satisfied. She continue to treat me as bad as she could behind other's back and then act like she was the one being bullied. What I can say? I don't have a lovable personality and is clearly more 'bully-like' than she is.
I wish I can get away from her but I can't. Not in this situation. I regret that I didn't do anything before it's too late. I don't know how long I can keep up with this relationship. I hope that I don't have to tolerate any more until it's too late. I'm afraid I will really break down one day.

No comments: