Saturday, September 25, 2010

Visa Approved!!

Yeah! Visa was approved yesterday!

Another thing out of the way! Woohoo~

The previous batch went to the American Embassy on Tuesday and they said it was a long and tedious process. The horror stories really creep us out and that's why yesterday (Friday), many of us are rather fidgety and scared of what's going to happen.

Aside from the main entrance which we are to pass the cumbersome security checks (liquids are allowed but I have to take a sip to prove that it wasn't liquid bomb (-_-III)), the rest are pretty smooth sailing. I love counter 5 where we have to be 'interviewed' by a pretty American woman. She is so pretty and friendly! I don't mind getting interviewed but her over and over again but then she have to talk louder. I have to tip toe over the counter to hear her!

Anyway the pretty American woman told me my visa is approved and I am now holding a pink slip to collect my visa and passport (they took it =_( ) next Tuesday.

Can't wait!

No comments: