7. Potosi, Venezuela
6. St. Nicola’s Church, Macedonia
5. Church of the Holy Rosary, India
4. Church of Old Petrolandia, Brazil
3. Church of Krokhino, Russia
2. Church of Lake Reschen, Italy
1. Kalyazin Bell Tower, Russia
*These pictures are taken from PictrMania.
Aint these architecture uh-may-zing?
Perfect examples of the combination of the genius of the architect and the wonder of nature.
Being a free-thinker, I had never been a fan of churches. Just the thought of getting "tied down" to a religion makes me me wanna S.C.R.E.A.M.
However these churches below are different, I DEFINITELY wanna visit them someday.
Especially the Church of Lake Reschen in Italy. Absolutely fascinating. Gotta find a way to witness its glory in the 4 different seasons.
I just love seeing things get destroyed. *smile*