Friday, June 17, 2011

It's been a long time and I'm still confused, pondering about stuff that I am not sure if it matters.

Quite frankly I am not sure what I want to do with my life. My brain is useless for complicate matters such as these. All these years of education and mind boosting games gone down the drain.

Should I live my life the way everyone else (besides me) wishes? It would be easy, making everyone else happy.

Now I see why most just live the 'normal' life. Its obvious, socially acceptable and all you need to do is just go with the flow. I wanted to do the same. Kind of wasting life away. Then somewhere back in my mind something doesn't agree with the idea of "wasting" anything, thus the idea is put to rest... for now.

Decisions, decisions. Why is life so full of them? Deliberately making things difficult for lazy harry like me.

Now I have to think. Oh boy.

No comments: