Monday, November 27, 2006

My Bdae Day (Part 1)

Hahaha..first post on my bdae. Just thought it will be more easier to rmb when I started this blog, that's all. ;P Anyway, I just got back from Toa Payoh Kbox with Jac and Yy. Have a really great time althought I wasn't really happy abt the fact that I have to plan my own bdae party. But what to do? (bitter laugh)
However, I really thought it was real sweet of them to come out and celebrate with me on this weekend. Esp when they are both attached and can spent the time more meaningfully with their bfs. Also, I am quite afraid that the whole atmosphere will be wierd as this is our first time outing 2 Kbox 2gether and nobody knows each other habits during singing. It turns out however that we have so much in common that one of us simply have 2 pick a song and the rest of us will just sing along. Like we got rehearse b4 liddat. Haha...
When singing SHE's songs, Yy's voice really sounds like ella, which is gd as few can sing that low. Me and jac can sing either Hebe's or Selina's part, but as Jac doesn't seemed 2 like Selina much, I get the all important role of singing Selina's part. Anyway, all of us are quite broke after the karaoke session (esp Yy as Jac and my bdae are quite close and she has 2 get 2 presents @ the same time. Haha..sorry, Yy. Who call u not 2 be born in the mth of Nov?).
After the K-session, the 3 of us stand in the middle of the Toa Payoh bus interchange and talk abt anything under the sun (but mostly sch work lah) for more than 2 hrs . Yy and Jac, I don't know if u noticed this but we are blocking plp's ways. The girl holding the floating dinosaur past by us 2 times already and we are still standing there determined 2 block plp's way. Haha...
Anyway, thanks again guys! I really have a wonderful time today. It's really nice 2 know that you care. And thanks mum! It's such a surprise 2 find the hongbao at my bedside table 2dae! I thought it will never appear! ;P
Part II coming soon!

No comments: