Monday, March 5, 2007

It limits my creativity!!!

yousendit.com limits my creativity.
Actually wanted 2 send a long msg along with the VOS program installer. In the end, due to the 100 words limit, bcum so short. Haiz..
The original msg is liddat:
To all my fans who are captivated by my breath-taking performance,

Here's the piano game that u all wanted. Just unzip (need either winzip or winrar) and install will do. If u all wanted other songs 2 play with, den please pay $2 for every song to the talented and beautiful miss tan wei shan.

*Note: The file is quite big, so please be patient while downloading it.

Thank you.

Thanks and regards,
The Grand Piano Master
Tan Wei Shan

In the end bcum liddat:
Just unzip (need either winzip or winrar) and install will do. BY talented and beautiful wei shan.

So short got 100 words meh? Cheated my feelings lor. Den write compo of 250 words add 2 more sentences can liao.



No comments: