Friday, March 2, 2007

Wa lao...sianz lor. Just finish doing all the lateness accumulation thingy. Jasmine is shocking. As usual. She won the entire race with a total score of 18:28 mins. I am quite scared for her actually. She's a real nice person so I won't like to see her repeating tep again. But from the looks of it, there's a high chance of that happening....
In the afternoon, skip sch again with wanti, she-ren, suraya and jessie. Skip from sch 2 J8. They are corrupting me again lah.I am a 'guai' person as u all obviously know (I'm famous 4 it). I am scared for my future... Lol...juz jokin. Had really great fun with them, cause of their lameness..hahaha. Also got a new branded name - Louis vutton(LV Tan. Cool~). But it will have been great if siew eng was there also..haiz...
Now the BSU room like deadtown liddat. Everybody take flexi xcept me mah. Receptionists are nt allowed 2 take flexi when the rest are taking. I express a solemn bow to all the receptionist in the world, including me and chee yong (imagine chee yong being a receptionist. Styro image. He so big size dat the desk even looks too small for him. Somemore he looks more like a gang leader"lao da" than a receptionist).

No comments: