Saturday, March 10, 2007

More Desktop Calendars??!! Argghh!!!

Now den discover my new blogskin is damn useless(the space too thin liao. Put a few words inside den nxt paragraph liao). Haiz..but lazy 2 chg blogskin leh, this one juz chg nia~ Somemore hard 2 find 1 that fits my monkeys 1 leh. Anywayz, juz nw went 2 one of my fav forum & guess wat I found? More desktop calendars!! Y things always turn up when I am nt finding them and always disappear when I need them most? So does that means nxt time I need 2 find sth, I have 2 act like I dun care? Hard sia, I nt professional actress leh.
I found quite a few desktop calendars that I like again (head pain arh). Post it up here lor, so when I wan 2 chg also can chg easily.



Haha...finally found my onion head liao. Like it quite a lot cuz aside from having onion head in it, it also has astrology(the name nia, nt the description. But better than nth rite?) But the resolution of the pic a bit small so when u try 2 put onto ur desktop. It will bcum a bit blurry...


The mono-sth black white pig only gt october's version. Guess I have 2 wait abt 7 mths more b4 I can use...

Bleach 1 also nt bad. Gt the lunar calendar.

Deathnote. L san is so kawaii~

Ouran High! The good old days...



That's all I have. The others they know me I dun know them, take also no use rite? LoL. Paste 2 much liao. Hungry sia. I go find sth 2 eat.
Oh yeah, talking abt food, any1 can reccommend anything 2 eat @ crystal jade? Coz I gt this voucher, but muz reccommend cheap things. Coz the value of the voucher nt a lot...

No comments: