Saturday, February 26, 2011

10.52pm

Just gave Latte some dates to gain back some of the energy she lost during the delivery. Dates are good for replenishing bloods for women right? Not sure if the same is true for hamster but I checked online that dates are not poisonous for hamsters, so either way it can't hurt her.

I removed the seed though since its advisable to do so. I am getting to be such expert on hamsters with this frequent visiting of hamster care related sites.

--------------------------------------------------------------

11.00pm

Just drop by the cage and saw that Latte has a huuuuuuuuggge collection of stored food! Ok, it should be enough to brave her through till the afternoon. Since I am unable to change the bedding for at least a week, I have to monitor closely so that she doesn't store that many food until it attracts ants as babysitters.

Well at least this should bring some spice into my boring life.

No comments: