Saturday, February 26, 2011

Latte's Childcare Diary 1

Damn...time flies. This morning I am still a "young" 24 year old woman and a few hours later I am a wrinkly grandmama.

As the chinese proverb goes - Time spares noone. And Mr Time certainly have no mercy for the poor me.

I didn't even see what she did during the delivery. I am only not looking for 2 hours and this happens. If only humans are this efficient....

All my family members are delighted at the birth of the 9 young ones (I think should be 9. My brother is the one who did the counting), except for a certain individual who possess a deep hatred against animals.

Haiz...I have to look for owners soon after my trip. My mum said so many pets will stink her place up and since it IS HER PLACE afterall, I have no choice but to oblige.

If you know anyone who is interested in adopting please lemme know yeah?

Okay...gross picture alert. To me its cute, but to my mum its super disgusting so I have to spare a thought for those with the same mindset.

Please finish whatever you are eating before viewing. And also...not for those with weak heart.

Okay here goes......

3.......

2.......

1........

Blast off.......

No comments: