Monday, April 28, 2008

Spend more $$ again!

Bought a brand new psp slim (ceramic white) at $354 on sat. Dunno if it's cheap or not but it comes along with lotsa stuff - remote earphones, screen protector, 4Gb memory, data cable, adaptor, plastic crystal face plate, extra buttons for navigation, pouch and a carrying strap. Thought that was a pretty good package since I can save my time buying the necessaries one by one. Comes along with a special gift as well but I refused to wear the T-shirt that helps to advertise the shop.

Been only playing The Sims 2, Sims Castaway and Dynasty Warriors. Already used up half of the 4Gb memory card. Think at most can only put 6 games but like that cannot save much. Haiz...8Gb memory card is pretty appealing at this point but it's price ($118) is not. I might as well by a brand new Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 if I'm gonna spend that much on just one handheld portable console.

No comments: