Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Currently I am adopting a new philosophy.

If I work too hard the previous day, I make sure I slack harder the next. This is to prevent me from doing too much work for the teeny weeny pay that I am receiving. In fact this is exactly what I am doing right now. Blogging instead of doing the work which I am supposed to do...

Spoke to a Japanese colleague over the phone just now. Kind of get carried away and started to show off my limited dictionary of lousy Japanese. Luckily she didn't get angry. She just laughed then I got encouraged and speak more lousy Japanese and she laughed again and this goes on and on and on and on.......

Hmmm~ Thinking back upon it, that's sounds like fun! Never-ending lousy Japanese (only on my side) conversation. Maybe I will pester her again 2m...

No comments: