Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I feel that there must be some kind of relation.

I felt relatively dizzy on Monday, first wave of dizziness came when I was on board the train at about 8am. No idea why but I felt nauseous then.
Then throughout the time when I was working I keep feeling nauseous and dizzy. I thought of something and searched the net for quake reports as the last time I was feeling this way was when the Indonesian quake struck either late last year or early this year. The same groggy, cannot concentrate, wanting to puke feeling. Found nothing mentioned about a quake or quake tremors felt in Singapore then so I dismissed it as the weather being too heaty.

So you can imagine the shock when I see this.


What the... How is that possible. The quake is so damn far away and there isn't any reports of tremors felt in Singapore.

No wonder I keep having the feeling something bad is going to happen. I even cross the road extra carefully just in case I accidentally overlook one car and kena run over by it. And I avoid as much roads as possible.

When has I become a quake detector?

No comments: