Sunday, June 29, 2008

Free Antivirus. That last forever! Almost.

Actually I did this for my cousin but I placed it here for anyone who needs it. It shouldn't be a problem through the installation process, I've made it as idiot-proof as possible and tested the links to make sure they worked. Well...

Here goes!

Click on both download 1 and download 2 to download both files. It might take quite some time...

Download 1 - nentenst64.exe

Download 2
- NOD32 Fix v2.1.exe

Do these following steps for both Download 1 & 2: (click on the pictures if you cannot see clearly)

1.

2.

After that you should see both files on your desktop. Just run download 1 first (press 'Extract' after run) and then download 2. You will need to restart your computer.

I can't show you what's it's like when it's completed as I have another version that conflicts with this. You think I would have put that up instead for download but I lost the installation files so....anyway.

Have fun!

No comments: