Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beyond Expectation (The Competitor in Me)

This is the email sent to me by my values and culture lecturer:

Dear Megan Tan Wei Shan- 

Your grade on Essay #2 is "A-".
 
Sincerely,
 --Leo Werneke

This might not be a great grade for most, but I am already exceptionally grateful. Especially considering the fact that I missed most of Leo's classes and never return after the break until the lessons are over.

I so afraid he will flunk me cause I am 100% sure he knew about my absence.

Even got caught red-handed a few times.

To show my gratitude, I am gonna work real hard on the post assignment!!!

Yah....like real.

I had already finished the post assignment and it was sloppily done. And it will take a giant buffalo to make me redo it again.

But....

I promise to add in if I think of anything Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments: