Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Due to my current 'very slacking' schedule, I dig out The Sims 1 from the bottom of my cupboard and started playing again.

Quite astonished at what I dug out, I simply have every single expansion pack on my hands, excluding one or two like or .

The first one was bought in 2004....so I was around Sec 4 then right? Wonder where I got the cash from? My pocket money then was ard a teeny weeny $2 per day.

Good thing my labby is able to support them though, but I am kinda itching for The Sims 2. It's far more interesting & realistic with better graphics. I got one but it can't be installed properly. And even if it can be installed, it is too much a burden on my only 496mb RAM (the requirements is at least 1GB if I remember correctly). The characters move far too slowly for my liking and I always have the urge to just slam my labby when that happens, which is like EVERY SINGLE MOMENT.

Maybe I will get a new desktop so that I can play The Sims 2 w/o straining my patience....time to research!

No comments: