Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PPS Fever - Alvin and The Chipmunks

PPS fever continues today. Today its Corpse Bride and Alvin and The Chipmunks.

I watched Corpse Bride years ago in the theaters....I think. If not I can't explain the familiarity of the movie. Its alright, just a little disgusting to watch when having a meal. Especially the ugly maggot.

Alvin and the Chipmunks however is something totally new to me. I remember years ago I used to scoff at people who paid money to watch it in the theaters. Boy was I wrong. Once I started, I can't stop! Theodore is the cutest. Still puzzled why Alvin is the "main chipmunk lead" though. He did nothing really special in the movie. Must be a personal favorite of the script writer.


Dave last job is in an advertising firm! So related to what I just studied!

I discovered this always happens. Things related to my studies usually appears after the entire thing (course and exams) is over. Seldom do things appear in between studies. Not to say they don't though. They do, just SELDOM.

No comments: