Friday, July 10, 2009

My Dark Eyebags Vowed To Stay As PR

You know how in fairytales they always like to say "XXX is woke up by the song of the birds" or whatever shit?

Well...something like that happens to me this morning.

Except that in fairytales it's always sparrows, but for me it's crows instead.

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ 差别待遇....٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

So in the end instead of woke up with sparrows chirping out my window, I have echos of crows instead.

Really thanks arh~

I know I cursed the primary school RIGHT BENEATH my block a million times already, but I'm gonna do it again. Cause this is also entirely their fault.

If they don't feed the crows so much (using whatever leftover foods that could be put into better use at some orphanage or sth), they wouldn't be in such a mood to do sing-a-long at my window. AND if they don't feed them so much, they wouldn't be so fat until they can only reach MY bedroom window and have no choice but to sing to me.

And right after I've been fully woke up by crows' sing-a-long (purely out of no choice, extreme light-sleeper and they had to do this 7 o'clock in the morning), I heard a sudden roaring factory-like noise coming from down below. When I first moved to Sengkang, I thought it was sth like a big renovation gg on but now I will just think 'ooOoo..they (the primary school) open their air-con again arh...'.

So many nonsense from this school la, no wonder all the kids like to go this school. At least they are the one disturbing other plp....

No comments: