Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sporty Dae!

Finally managed to play badminton with 1t after all these years.

Must be a big disappointment to her. Cause I sucked at everything sports.

At nite, played basketball with my bro for about 45 mins.

Must have used up all the stamina that I had build up while slacking @ hm all these while.

I am starting 2 dread 2m. When I wake up, my muscle is gg 2 torture me till I cry 4 help. Even though I did min. running, I still did run and jump a bit here and there.

Maybe not 2m. Cause my senses is as slow as my thinking, it usually takes 2 or 3 days. So roughly abt sat? Still it's nt sth worth looking 4ward 2.

Wish I can sleep through all these. At least until the muscle aches die down. Like a sleeping beauty or sth. Sleeping ugly also can. Just let me get through this w/o feeling anything!

Oh...my new year resolution is finally born!

No comments: