Monday, January 12, 2009

Freak out a little bit

This is so different from all the previous times. I must admit I am a little at loss of what to do.

In the past there's only 1 @ a time, now there's four marking the different parts of my face (one is @ the cheek, another forehead...).

And it's been almost a week now. I have a feeling they are going to stay there until they are granted PR or something.

Total annoyed.

And the weather had been so freaking cold lately. Sleepness nights and early mornings (culprit for waking me up is either my parents trying to preform Stomp music while washing pots and pans or other weird occurrences like sudden tribal singing) total encourages the acnes in their quest for PR status.

Sooner all later I will go for plastic surgery and make my face all plastic-y so that nothing can grows on my face except moss.

Saggy Quote of Da Daz:
The past is a dead end. The only way is moving forward.

No comments: